Donations from caring people like YOU allows LRHS to provide pets with quality food, shelter, grooming, enrichment, medical assistance and care while the await new homes.
LRHS is a 501(c)(3) non-profit and receives no federal or state funding. Our organization is run strictly on funds raised by our Board of Directors. All monies raised are spent right here at this facility, on our pets. Your donation is tax deductible and very much appreciated! The LRHS Tax ID is 02-0442957.
- Stop by LRHS Tues.-Sat. between 11am-4pm to hand deliver your donation
- Mail a check made payable to LRHS to PO Box 655 Ossipee, NH 03864.
- Online (see below)
Donors may choose to set up an automatic monthly auto-draft or one time gift:
Examples of Common Shelter Costs:
- $650 to heat the shelter for one month.
- $125 to spay/neuter a shelter pet.
- $25 for annual Rabies and Distemper vaccinations for a dog or cat.
- $15 per month for flea/tick preventative for a dog or cat.
Donate in Honor or Memory of:
Donations can be made in Honor or Memory of a special pet or person. LRHS will mail your special individual a card so that they can share in the knowledge that you gave in their honor or in the memory of a loved one.
Saving Grace Program
The Saving Grace Program is at the ready for use in emergency medical issues. This fund is allocated to dire medical needs such as: eye removal surgeries, limb amputations, dental surgeries, screenings and treatments for cancer, X-rays, medications, etc.
LRHS is notorious for going above and beyond to provide the pets in our care with the medical, nutritional and educational opportunities that they need to succeed in their new homes.